Currently we have 3 production web servers all running CF5 (CFMX upgrade is not an option for us), different sites on each m/c. Each box services betwen 5 and 8 web sites. We don't run our own dns.  What we would like to do is have all the m/c's look the same,  and use either clustercats or win2k advanced server cluster services to be the front end.

Any recommendations ?

btw, I have no idea what I'm doing at the moment, just poking around in the dark! I will be given two m/c's to test on

Cheers

Richard