From: Simeon Bateman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:15:22 -0700
Subject: Re: OT Notebook recommendations
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I used to be a huge supported of Dell laptops, they have received
about 35 purchases based on my recomendations to clients and friends.

However in the last year I have switched my support to ibm and the
think pad.  Much better laptops.  better built in features and more
rugged than the dells.  The seem to hold up better even those they are
lighter and sleeker than their dell counterparts.

Good Luck with the new laptop!

sim