Hi All,

I'm reading about this CFTRANSACTION tag, and I'm not really clear on what
it's used for.

The CF Web App Const. Kit book states that it "...implements transaction and
rollback processing. Any <CFQUERY> tags placed between <CFTRANSACTION> and
</CFTRANSACTION> tags are automatically rolled back if an error occurs."

Am I correct in interpreting this to mean that if, for example in my own
application, when a user submits a form to an action page that updates my
database AND also sends off various emails, that if the query pulling the
emails from the email table fails, the other updates to the database will
still be made?

If I'm off base here, what are the practical applications of this tag?

Thanks!