From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 2:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Security gurus out there?

If that's the case, their information belongs to anyone who wants it. :(

Seriously??....the DB was in a  web accessible directory....yikes...that's
BAD!!

   _____

[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=t:4"Todays Threads]
[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:176782"This
Message] [HYPERLINK
"http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4"Subscription] [HYPERLINK
[HYPERLINK
"https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?amount=&item_name=House+of+Fusion&bus
iness=donations%40houseoffusion.com&undefined_quantity=&cmd=_xclick"Donation
s and Support]

   _____

HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=44" \n

---