try cfx_pop3.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

the tag works great...and as far as service...any time an update comes
out Paul e-mails it to you.  you don't have to worry about missing an
update or constantly check a site to see if an update is available.

honestly, it's been a couple of years since i've used it...but i
remember being -very- happy with all aspects.