From: Gaulin, Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:52:05 -0400
Subject: RE: cfm not logging as 404's with IIS 5 & IIS 6
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That did the trick. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Strutz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:39 AM
To: CF-Talk

Go to IIS Manager, right-click on your site and choose properties, Home
Directory tab, Configuration button, choose .cfm and click edit. There
is a checkbox that says "Check that file exists". Check it, hit OK 3
times and now IIS will report .cfm 404 errors instead of JRun.

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/