Ok, I know this is off topic, but the previous questions about the
onDrag and onDrop events got me curious and since most government
employees (my customers) are off today, I'm kinda piddling around with
some ideas.  With that said, I got some onDrag and onDrop events working
with images dropping one on another.  However, I can't seem to get it to
work with text unless I select the text and then drag the selection.
I'm basically trying to make a webmail program along the lines of what
Microsoft did with the new Outlook Web Access where you can select a
message from the list (From, Date, Subject) and drag it to a folder and
have it move.  I think the basic problem is that any time I click to
drag, it selects the text.  Anyone have any ideas on how to make the
text so it's non-selectable or some way to make this work?  I would
appreciate any ideas that you would have.

John Burns