Hi again,

I tried Al Musella's idea of eliminating the extra and <HEAD> tags.  Since
three files are involved in the whole process there are three sets ... then I
put the Application.cfm back in place & got the same error.

Here is the only tag currently living in my Application.cfm file (I was just
getting started with the daunting task of figuring out how to "turn on,"
assign, and store variables ... yikes!).  But this is as far as I got:

<CFAPPLICATION NAME="marksport"
               SESSIONMANAGEMENT="Yes"
               SETCLIENTCOOKIES="Yes"
               SESSIONTIMEOUT="(52,0,0,0)">

Here is the error I get...

Error Diagnostic Information

 Attribute APPLICATIONTIMEOUT in tag CFAPPLICATION has an invalid value

 Cannot convert (0,0,2,0) to number.

 Please, check the ColdFusion manual for the allowed conversions between data
types

 The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFAPPLICATION), occupying document
 position (1:1) to (4:46).

 The specific sequence of files included or processed is:
 E:\InetPub\wwwroot\marksport.com\Application.cfm

I know there's an invalid character in there, or something missing...

I tried adding # around the sessiontimeout variable but then I get another
error...

Error Diagnostic Information

 Just in time compilation error

 Invalid parser construct found on line 4 at position 39. ColdFusion was
looking at the following text:

 ,

 Invalid expression format. The usual cause is an error in the expression
structure.

 The last successfully parsed CFML construct was a CFAPPLICATION tag
occupying document position (1:1) to (1:14).

 The specific sequence of files included or processed is:
 E:\InetPub\wwwroot\marksport.com\Application.cfm

I am soooo lost...!!

In a message dated 08/23/2000 4:23:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,