From: Bruce H. Beinert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 5:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMAIL not getting to some people.

Hi All,

I have a client who I built an email conatct manager for who is claiming
that some of the contacts are not receiving the mail they send using the
app. I get all emails sent using it and I am using multiple accounts
with different spam and virus filters. Why would some people not be
getting the mail? If it is because of a filter of some kind or because
the mail looks auto-generated can I add something to the code that would
make it look more friendly to filters??

Thanks to any and all help you can provide!

--
Bruce H. Beinert
p.808-637-0727<>m.917-627-4035

Web Development and Consulting:
http://www.siliconmaui.com <http://www.siliconmaui.com/>

Weblog:
http://www.bruceandwende.com <http://www.bruceandwende.com/>

  _____

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
11593 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free SPAMfighter
<http://www.spamfighter.com/functions/split.aspx?gid=8>  today!

  _____