Worked beautifully ! Had to change name= to value= though :)

  _____

From: Matthew Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 September 2004 1:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: escaping " character

VALUES ( #qData.SRXNO#, #qData.SDISPDATE#, #qData.PTITLE#,.

Becomes something like

VALUES (

<cfqueryparam cfsqltype="CF_SQL_INTEGER" name="#qData.SRXNO#">,

<cfqueryparam cfsqltype="CF_SQL_TIMESTAMP" name="#qData. SDISPDATE #">,

<cfqueryparam cfsqltype="CF_SQL_VARCHAR" name="#qData. PTITLE #">,.

Looks a bit complex huh? But you get used to it. Watch for curly quotes in
there.

  _____