I have also used Awstats on a Linux platform.

Works well.

Yves

----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:59:24 -0500
Subject: RE: web stats
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I also use AWStats with the timezone plugin and I like it a lot. At work
I have the latest and greatest WebTrends which I absolutely hate - I'd
rather use AWStats, because I like apps that are simple and
straightforward and don't try to overdo it simply for the sake of being
all-encompassing. I'm also working, in my spare time, on writing a
webstats tool in CF. I think it's going to turn out to be a pretty nice
little app, but with a FT job and a couple of side gigs, plus a
2-year-old and a 6-week-old at home, I don't have all that much spare
time. So it might be ready by oh, about let's say Jan. 2015???

Ferg

http://www.812inc.com <http://www.812inc.com/>

http://www.lockerboss.com <http://www.lockerboss.com/>

http://www.fitzandfloyd.com <http://www.fitzandfloyd.com/>