http://207.208.210.117/beta/transcriptioncenter/test2.cfm

here is the code

<CFHEADER NAME="Content-Disposition" value="inline;
filename=D:\Attachments\ACF116.doc">
<CFCONTENT TYPE="application/unknown">this is a test

I don't know what the significance of using that cfcontent is, but I threw
it in there.  I also tried the page without the cfcontent, and it results in
a blank page with no source.  Thanks Dave.