From: Greg Morphis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 11:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: (I guess) Local App

I posted to a CF list to get ideas, the admin section will be entirely
CF and Oracle.
I posted to get ideas on how to gather their input while not connected
to the internet or intranet and then upload it to Oracle once they get
back and can upload their input.

This wasnt posted to start a forum war or anything heh.. I appreciate
all your inputs and it gives me a good idea of where to start.