From: Brant Winter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: script app

No one is answering any of my questions so I have to assume that I am making
them too long????

computer. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the
onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will
not adversely affect its systems or data. Please carry out such virus and
other checks, as you consider appropriate. To the fullest extent allowed by
law, no responsibility is accepted by Haematology & Oncology Clinics of
Australasia for any virus damage caused by this message.

   _____

[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=t:4"Todays Threads]
[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:177625"This
Message] [HYPERLINK
"http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4"Subscription] [HYPERLINK
[HYPERLINK
"https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?amount=&item_name=House+of+Fusion&bus
iness=donations%40houseoffusion.com&undefined_quantity=&cmd=_xclick"Donation
s and Support]

   _____

HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=36" \n

---