I'm allow the upload JPG and GIF files to our server through a web
page using cffile.  In the accept, I had
accept="image/jpeg,image/jpg,image/gif"
Still, I was told that there were files that were receiving a
"incorrect file type error, so after looking around I found that
those files were of the mime-type "pjpeg".  Is this a common
mime-type?  What's the "p" for?  Are there any other types of jpegs
or gifs that I should add to this list?

thanks and good morning.

--
Daniel Kessler

Department of Public and Community Health
University of Maryland
Suite 2387 Valley Drive
College Park, MD  20742-2611
301-405-2545 Phone