I have a query that pulls out an E-mail address.  Then I loop through the query and output the E-mail addresses.  When it outputs the address it doubles it up.

For example:

<cfquery ...>
    SELECT Email
    FROM table
</cfquery>

<cfoutput query="query">
    #Email#<br>
</cfoutput>

The results look like this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@example.com

The query.RecordCount says there are 2 records.  This is odd, considering that when I run the exact same query in the MySQL Control Center, it returns only one record.  Thinking that might have something to do with it in some odd way, I tried this:

<cfoutput query="query">
    #Email#<cfabort>
</cfoutput>

It still outputs [EMAIL PROTECTED]@example.com

If I output Email outside of the loop, it shows correctly.

Anyone have any ideas?