Hi

Having a problem outputting info from a verity search.

At the moment the output just displays a long vertical list of the product
#title#

I would like to output from a verity search to a multi-page (<<Prev +
Next>>)

Template that displays results in a table (4 cols x 4 rows)

The important thing is I don't want it to output just the #title# I wish it
to also look up the #img_thumb#

Field and display the relevant product image thumb nail with the relevant
#product_ID# set into the URL link.

Did this make any sense?

Any help much appreciated

andi