From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 1:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Oracle - Windows TNS Listener Service shuts down

I'm running an Oracle 9i database on Win2K server. Everything works
fine, until I connect to it with ColdFusion (6.1 with the updater).
After the CF request completes, the Oracle TNS Listeners service in
Windows shuts down. No warning, no error, no explanation. Has anyone
else seen or heard of this or anything similar? I'm using the Oracle
thin client driver if that matters.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework

http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=44477&DE=1
http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=45569&DE=1
http://www.fusiontap.com

   _____

[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=t:4"Todays Threads]
[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:178030"This
Message] [HYPERLINK
"http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4"Subscription] [HYPERLINK
[HYPERLINK
"https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?amount=&item_name=House+of+Fusion&bus
iness=donations%40houseoffusion.com&undefined_quantity=&cmd=_xclick"Donation
s and Support]

   _____

HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=17" \n

---