Alright, this is what I've got........

<input type="Radio" name="blnLgBnrActive" <cfif
getInspirationsPEBanner.blnLgBnrActive IS 1>  value="1" checked="Yes"
<cfelse> value="0" checked="No"</cfif>>

But what's happening is that the 3rd record through should be checked,
since getInspirationsPEBanner.blnLgBnrActive EQ 1, but no, the last record
is getting checked. I can do this stuff, I just need a fresh set of eyes
to look at it.

Guy McDowell
Web Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Magma Communications Ltd.
t: 613.228.3565 x6348
f: 613.228.8313
http://websites.magma.ca

This e-mail message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee.  Any other person is strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing or reproducing it.  If the
addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender
by return e-mail immediately and delete this e-mail message and destroy
all copies.  Due to the inherent risks associated with the Internet, we
assume no responsibility for unauthorized interception of any Internet
communication with you or the transmission of computer viruses.  Thank
you.