the script runs ... this is the response:

Found JRun server default at 127.0.0.1:2901
This web server is already configured for JRun.

and i agree, i think it would be easier to reinstall, but when i did it wouldnt let me install cfmx, only an update or 30 day eval. im installing off the downloaded installer, not a cd.

let me try an uninstall first .. i couldnt find the unistall script but i think i found it now.