As mentioned before, Dreamweaver lets you keep settings for a test
server for working with a development server and a live server.  Neat
idea, the only problem is that it doesn't work for me on OSX.  At least
95% of the time when I change between the live and test servers it
gives me an error saying "An FTP error occurred - cannot get remote
folder information".  However, if I leave that server type selected, go
to the site configuration window and then back to the server pane, it
works every time.  This suggests to me that it is Dreamweaver acting up
rather than my server or configuration.

Has anyone else seen this?

Personally I wish that the selector didn't have four options (local,
remote, test, map) but there was a single option to switch between
development and production.
--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014