From: Luc Deault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:44:44 -0400
Subject: CFHTTP
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm trying to get data (title of page) from a url which is passed with
_javascript_. The set (gotolink) seems to work, but cfhttp doesn't seem
to connect. The gotoLink output works also. What's wrong with my code?

<cfset goToLink =
'<script>document.write(window.opener.form.link_e.value);</script>'>

<cfoutput>Link = #gotolink#</cfoutput>

<cfhttp url="" resolveurl="no"></cfhttp>
<cfoutput>#cfhttp.FileContent#</cfoutput>________________________________