So, I've seen the image cfc that allows you to determine image size
(among other things), but those images have to be local files.

Is there anyway to retrieve an image via a URL and determine it's size
WITHOUT reading the file in from the local file system?   I would just
like to avoid a bunch of file IO, but I want to restrict the size, so
that when people enter a remote URL to an image, it can't be any bigger
than 100x100...

Trying to avoid file I/O.

  - Rick