Okay - I fried my motherboard last weekend and have decided to build a
new system instead of replacing the old one. I've been running a
950MHz with 1 Gig of RAM for a WHILE now, and I am READY for some
speed now.

I had in mind to build a P4 3.0GHz and have been looking at the
HyperThreading technology. Heard it's great for memory hawgs like CFMX
and the like.

Anyone else using Intel HT technology? Any comments/suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Donna

--

Donna French