From: mayo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 00:08:03 -0400
Subject: cffile write question, sending but not parsing cf code
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm using cffile to allow a magazine site to publish articles and not have a
db call everytime an article is selected. Is there anyway (aside from
includes) that I can use send up cf code such as CGI.path_info without it
being parsed when the cffile is being written?

Example:

For example /admin/createFile.cfm creates a file called
/stories/2004-1234.cfm

I would like CGI.path_info to display

/stories/2004-1234.cfm not /admin/createFile.cfm

I also would like to be able to have

<cfset> etc... processed when the article is requested by the user and not
when the CFFILE is executed.

thx, hope this is understandable