Well.. The newest CF servers we have are:

SuperMicro 6013P
Dual Xeon 3.4 Ghz, 800 MHz FSB, 1MB L2 Cahce with HT
4 GB PC3200 Ram
1 Seagate U320 15K RPM 18GB
1 Seagate U320 10K RPM 146GB

About $3500 and Kicks @$$!

We have always used dual CPUs on our CF servers.  I have noticed a major
performance increase with CF server having one CPU.  With dual CPUs, you
can increase simultaneous requests in CF. And with Dual CPUs with HT, even
more.

HTH
Jacob