From: Douglas Knudsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 9:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Currently running page requests

When this part of the JSP runs
for (int i=0;i<count;i++) {
out.println("i: " + i + "<br>");
try
{
jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread t =
(jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread)threads[i];
jrun.servlet.http.WebEndpoint endPoint =
(jrun.servlet.http.WebEndpoint)t.getServletRequest();
out.println(endPoint.getServerName() + endPoint.getRequestURI() +
"<br>");
}
catch (Exception e) { }
}

I get
i:1
i:2
.
.
.

that's it.  The try/catch is catching an exception.  When I remove the
try/catch I get this in the cfusion-event log

java.lang.ClassCastException
at
jrun__admintools__cfthreads2ejsp19._jspService(jrun__admintools__cfthrea
ds2ejsp19.java:59)
at jrun.jsp.runtime.HttpJSPServlet.service(HttpJSPServlet.java:43)
at jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:119)
at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91)
at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invokeNext(JRunRequestDispatcher.java
:447)
at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forwardInvoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.j
ava:417)
at jrun.servlet.JRunNamedDispatcher.forward(JRunNamedDispatcher.java:61)
at
coldfusion.license.JspLicenseServlet.service(JspLicenseServlet.java:31)
at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91)
at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:249
)
at
jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:527
)
at
jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:
192)
at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java
:451)
at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

looks like its this line that is having issue with the caste
jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread t =
(jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread)threads[i];

Doug