Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me out, I'm running CFMX 6.0
update 3 on linux and I'm using CFTree to manipulate my OpenLDAP
directory. My performance tuning questions are if/how can I speed-up
the load times I have a test tree that displays 1500+ computer accounts
under one of my OU's and it takes 40 seconds to load the CFTree. Can I
change the java code or make  JVM Arguments to speed things up? I would
really like to get it down to 10 or 15 seconds.

Thanks,
- Charles