If you mean have a semi-colon between each create table and create sequence, I actually input them seperately, individually.  Not as a set of statements.  When I get the error, I'm only doing (without the comments field which I only have in my documentation):

create table fsnep_pollAnswers (
   pA_id NUMBER Primary Key,
   pA_pollID NUMBER Foreign Key REFERENCES fsnep_polls(p_id),
   pA_answer NUMBER
)

If I remove the foregin key reference it's fine.  I included the other table in the post so that you could see the reference explicitly.

thanks.