From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFTRANSACTION

> thks for your response,i think its possible in java
> is it not possible to have implement tow phase commit in Coldfusion

To perform distributed transactions with two-phase commits, you need
some
specific piece of software, a distributed transaction coordinator, that
can
do this for you. For example, Oracle provides a DTC. If you had
something
like that, you may be able to address it from within CF, although I
don't
have any experience with it.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/