Just posting this again as no one answered my post on the 14th & I'm really hoping someone out there has some info!
using the innate form validation in cfmx (using a regular _expression_ with the pattern of "(^[_a-zA-Z0-9-]+(\.[_a-zA-Z0-9-]+)[EMAIL PROTECTED](\.[a-zA-Z0-9-]+)*\.(([a-zA-Z]{2,3})|(aero|coop|info|museum|name))$)|(^ *$)") seems to be broken in Mac Safari?
It will catch the incorrectly formatted input and pop an error fine, but upon correction of the error and re-submittal of the form, it doesn't seem to recognize the new input and just perpetually pops the old error over and over. Again, this is only on Mac Safari (which I had someone verify the "error" for me, but don't have access to a Mac with OSX to really check it out good myself) - i've tested with Netscape 4+, IE (on both pc and mac), Firefox (on both pc and mac), Opera and so on... it's driving me nuts!
I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find any mention of this specifically & hope someone can verify/help/give more information!

thanks,
amanda