From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 11:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Development Team Advice

Hello All,

1) Can anyone recommend an application that will manage a CF Web Dev
team and keep internal/external customer/clients informed as to deadline
extensions and reshuffling of project priorities? Nothing to overkill an
preferabley something written in CF that we could modify. If not, please
share what you use anyway.

2) We're getting a dedicated box for our staging/development server.  Do
we have to buy an additional CFMX license in order for more than one
developer to get access to this dev server?

Any feedback is very much appreciated.