Do you know if it is basic on a Windows 2003 Server?

Andrew.

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Grosset <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:00:04 -0400
Subject: Daily Server re-start with MX 6.1
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am on a shared host running MX6.1 and I hava had no problems accept
the server seems to restart on a 1 to 2 day basis. I have access to
the cfschedule tag so I have just set it up to call a template that
checks the exisitance of an application variable once an hour, if it
is not defined it resets the variable and emails me the fact.

Is it normal with MX6.1 to regularily restart the server, if I was on
a dedicated server (just me) and my code was perfect..:) would I need
to restart on a regular basis?