Glad to see it looks like I was wrong in this case.  It is good to hear
Russell's and Ben's input.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jeff Chastain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 12:33 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Create Windows Folder / Share?

  I have a case where I need to be able to programmatically create a new
Windows
  folder (cfdirectory), but then be able to alter the permissions and setup
that
  folder as a NT share.  Can anybody give me some direction on how to go
about
  the last 2 in a Windows 2003 environment using ColdFusion?

  Thanks
  -- Jeff