Is there by chance a cflocation to get you there?

   _____

From: Casey C Cook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 9:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ;amp in my URL's?

Im trapping a few errors per day which means probably 1-1000 users (or
more) is experiencing this problem, and not sure what could be causing it.

Basically if I look at the cgi.query_string it shows

fuseaction=DisplayNews&ContextID=MSA&ID=4324&GBT=Main

vs. what it should be

fuseaction=DisplayNews&ContextID=MSA&ID=4324&GBT=Main

What would be placing amp; in my URL strings? I simulated the exact steps
as the user but did not throw an error message. We are both clicking the
link from same version of lotus notes, launching the same version internet
explorer external from lotus notes. Im almost sure this is some sort of
setting in the broswer or on the computer, unrelated to the application
itself. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Casey Cook

   _____

[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=t:4"Todays Threads]
[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:179099"This
Message] [HYPERLINK
"http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4"Subscription] [HYPERLINK
[HYPERLINK
"https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?amount=&item_name=House+of+Fusion&bus
iness=donations%40houseoffusion.com&undefined_quantity=&cmd=_xclick"Donation
s and Support]

   _____

HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=11" \n

---