From: "AustralianAccommodation.com Pty. Ltd."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 5:45 PM
Subject: Passing Variable values over more than 1 page

I am wanting to pass some variables over 2 or three pages and I am wondering
how to achieve this

I have a search results page and then the user can click on an email link
that takes them to a cf email form page on the site once the user sends the
email I want the page to go back to the search results page so the user can
keep looking at the other search results

my thought was that if I could pass the variables that were went sent from
the form to the search results page and then pass those same variable values
to the email form page then when the email is sent the search criteria
values can be sent back to the search results action page and hence display
the search results again

I tried the function of going back to pages in browser history however I was
getting an expired error message and so I felt the idea above would be a
more secure way of achieving what I want

any ideas comments and suggestions would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Claude Raiola (Director)
AustralianAccommodation.com Pty. Ltd.
Website: www.AustralianAccommodation.com