From: Truman Esmond III
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24/08/00 7:43 PM
Subject: ColdFusion Server-side Source Control

Okay, I've spent enough time spinning my wheels on this by myself - any
help
is appreciated :)

Anyone successfully implemented server-side source control through CF?
Found better docs somewhere on this feature within CF?

We've got source control set up through studio, but we're trying to have
an
internal development server connect to a client's VSS db, and have all
of
our local developers use RDS locally on that machine for this effort -
the
problem seemingly lies in that there are multiple projects and multiple
working directories.  The form in the CFAdmin only allows a single DB to
be
connected (and is kinda vague about exactly which .ini file to connect
to)
and only a single working directory.
Any experiences, configurations and references to other documentation
would
be greatly appreciated!

Secondly and similarly, has anyone tried using the CF server-side source
control or even studio integrated source control using SourceGear's
SourceOffSite? Looks like it *should* work the same (only faster) since
their based on the same API...

Truman