I have written a java class that crawls our site and compiles a list of
links. I then populate a cf array from a java method that returns a java
vector. The crawling portion  (line 4) appears to take a couple of
minutes, no surprise. I have to stop the population of the array (line
5) after many minutes. Any suggestions? ideas?

code snippet:
1: <cfscript>
2: pages = ArrayNew(1);
3: crawler = createObject("java","Crawler");
4: crawler.crawl("http://site", "http://site", "false", 9);
// this line seems to take a looooong time
5: pages = crawler.getVisitedPages();
6: </cfscript>

Thanks!

Doug James