From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 3:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Windows 2003 Error

> Sorry, this is a really off topic .NET box, no CFMX.  The
> ISAPI filters installed are Netegrity's SiteMinder Web Agent
> and ASP.NET_1.1.4322.947.
>
> I was just hoping somebody familiar with server support might
> have some clue.

Well, I'm sure there's no problem with the ASP.NET stuff on Windows Server
2003, so my guess is that it's with Netegrity's ISAPI filter. Perhaps
there's a newer version, or you're running the newer version in IIS 5
compatibility mode?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496