From: Samuel Neff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:12:22 -0400
Subject: RE: Oracle connection refused error with CFSCHEDULE task only
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We're not using any type of HTTP-level authentication and users browsing the
site don't have any accounts or anythign on the server.  It's all default
setup for CF server users.

And besides that, the error is on the query, before we ever get to the file
write.

Could what you describe still be the problem?

Thanks,

Sam