On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:12:13 -0400, Brian Meloche
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have just run across a very strange bug, one that I have never seen before.
>
> http://www.clevelandmmug.org/index.cfm?dsp=Meetings
>
> Do a View Source...

When I look at the "activity view" in Safari, it reports "internal
server error" on any page that shows source code.

I also got a notice on one page saying your database was down - is
that true? Is that perhaps contributing to the problem?

I also noticed that your CSS link is outside the <html> tags - it
should be inside the <head> tags.
--
Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/
Team Fusebox -- http://www.fusebox.org/