From: Jeff Waris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 10:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: IS this an MX issue???

I just started having this problem, and I am not sure why. Normally we do a
onsubmit() for manually checking some form variables. This has always worked
nicely along with cfform checking. Now it seems that my manual onsubmit is
REPLACED with the CF generated onsubmit. Is there some new way to do this or
am I missing something? Is there some technique that allows me to use both
CFform error checking and my own, or is this just a Monday brain lag while
most people have off??