> I would like to do a simple select statement, but need to mingle the
> results together for display purposes.  I am trying to merge the
> select from each of two identical tables located on two different
> Oracle DB Servers.  A simple UNION statement can only live under a
> single CFQuery statement (which of course points to a single DSN)
> .... any suggestions on an efficient way to do this in CF?

As mentioned in many previous threads, you cannot combine 2 DSNs in one
query

You could try talking to the other databse, but I don't know the Oracle
syntax - it may be the same as SQL Server's one... this is referring to the
table as "database.dbo.table"

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited
T: +44 (0)20 8680 1133