  From: Greg Czechowicz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 2:53 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Threads taking over 10 seconds

  I have looked in our logs, and we have a Ton of threads taking more
  than 10 seconds. I am talking like 500 a day. These are simple insert
  queries as well. Anyone know how I can alleviate this. Our server gets
  around 600 concurrent users and we have a lot of basic inserting to yes /
  no questions that we ask users. I am using SQl server 2000 with cfmx 6.1
  with the latest updater installed. I would appreciate any help.  our
server is a 2.4 amd server with 2 gb of ram.

  Thanks,
  Greg