I'm getting this axis error after installing the updater. It worked prior
to the install. I searched the acrhive and found some info here
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg16409.html , but
it says to add a mapping to correct the problem but this did not help for
me. Any other ideas? Can I rollback part of the updater?

Brook

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault -
[coldfusion.xml.rpc.SkeletonClassLoader$UnresolvedCFCDataTypeException :
Could not resolve CFC datatype: /lfecomponents/test.cfc]; nested exception is:
         coldfusion.xml.rpc.CFCInvocationException:
[coldfusion.xml.rpc.SkeletonClassLoader$UnresolvedCFCDataTypeException :
Could not resolve CFC datatype: /lfecomponents/test.cfc]

AxisFault
  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
  faultSubcode:
  faultString:
[coldfusion.xml.rpc.SkeletonClassLoader$UnresolvedCFCDataTypeException :
Could not resolve CFC datatype: /lfecomponents/test.cfc]; nested exception is:
         coldfusion.xml.rpc.CFCInvocationException:
[coldfusion.xml.rpc.SkeletonClassLoader$UnresolvedCFCDataTypeException :
Could not resolve CFC datatype: /lfecomponents/test.cfc]
  faultActor:
  faultNode:
  faultDetail: