I was doing some research on this a while back I went to the Cobalt site
and looked in the KnowledgeBase and here is what I found.

Question
Is the RaQ 3i binary compatible with Redhat 6.0, and if so does it support
Allaire Cold Fusion 4.5 for Linux?

Response
NOTE: UNSUPPORTED. Cobalt Networks currently does not offer support for
third party software or modified systems. Please contact the appropriate
software vendor for further assistance. Modifications through root shell
access could potentially void your warranty. A fee will be assessed by
Cobalt for fixes or rebuilds on systems with unsupported modifications.

Yes, the RaQ3i is binary compatible with RedHat 6. Although Cobalt has not
tested Cold Fusion with the RaQ3i, we have received reports from customers
that it does work.

--
Nick McClure            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Director      859.245.9656