I just tried to run an installer on a client's server, where that
installer runs some cfqueries that create tables.  Its a CF5/mySQL4
box, where I installed the latest mySQL odbc and db maybe a month ago.
I created the mySQL dsn in the Windows ODBC applet as was normal in
the olden days.

Running the installer yields this :

"The SQL operation you specified is unrecognized (only SELECT, INSERT,
UPDATE, DELETE, and CALL are supported). "

The CF Admin control page for this dsn only has checkboxes for
allowing/disallowing select, insert, update and delete.

Is that normal?  no table creation in CF5/mySQL?  Sounds so wrong.
Wasn't that way in older vers.

--
--Matt Robertson--
President, Janitor