You can use xp_cmdshell from the SQL server, or you can also load
DTSRun.exe onto the web server(I can't remember how, but it is not
difficult to find out how).  DTSRun.exe can reside on any server, and
access any other SQL server that allows remote connections.

I have written DTS packages that reside on my web server, and pull
information from a SQL server at a different location, and then insert
that data into another database on a third server.  That's one of the
wonderful things about DTS!