Are you looking for information regarding workflow in content management systems, and terms like author, editor, approver, reviewer, etc. ? :)

________________________________

From: Earl, George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 10/15/2004 8:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: Functional roles on web application team

I have lost my bookmark to a page on MM's site that described the different
functional roles needed on a team that develops web applications. If I
remember correctly they defined about 13 distinct roles and what their
responsibilities are. This was in the context of an article on overall web
application development. I have spent a couple of hours searching and
browsing MM's site but I cannot find it. I did find
http://www.macromedia.com/v1/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=17578&Method=Full that
has similar information but it's not the one I am looking for.

Does anyone recognize the article I described and maybe have the URL? Or
maybe have another reference that contains similar information?  :-)

Thanks!

George