You may want to sign up as a PayPal developer, which allows you to use test account.
http://developer.paypal.com

-Brad

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dave
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 3:23 PM
  Subject: Re: PayPal and But it Now buttons

  its pretty easy
  if ur using dw there are a few extensions for it, u just need to tweak it abit  for dynamic content.
  pablo has a tut on www.easycfm.com about using there notification upon purchase feature. there are also some test scripts out there u can use with fake transactions and paypal, at least used to have a bit of info on using them on the site